Thai Salad · Salad
Authentic Thai salad. Very light and easy to do.
- ? finely shredded fresh turnip
- 2 finely shredded carrot
- 4 chopped of bird eye chillies
- 2 garlic clove (chopped)
- 8 cherry tomato cut into two
- 2 teaspoons of palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1-2 of lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of roast nut
- To make dressing – put all the ingredients (except noodle) in a medium size bowl, stir until sugar dissolved.
- Before serve, put the turnip, carrot, nut, tomato and toss.
- Tip: The Thais add fresh chili to spice up this dish.
- You'll need: Medium-big size bowl.